This website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. To give your consent to its use, press the Accept button.
Translated to English:
To exercise your right of withdrawal, please make your request through the contact form.
The meaning of the terms (SELLER, CUSTOMER, DELIVERY, PRODUCT) is available by clicking on this link.
The CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw by returning or restoring the PRODUCT to the SELLER, without giving any reason.
For this, the PRODUCT must be returned or restored no later than fourteen (14) days following the communication of the decision to withdraw, unless the SELLER offers to collect the PRODUCT himself.
The withdrawal period expires fourteen (14) days after the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, physically take possession of the goods.
In the event that the CUSTOMER has ordered several PRODUCTS through a single order resulting in multiple DELIVERIES (or in the case of an order for a single PRODUCT delivered in several batches), the withdrawal period will expire fourteen (14) days after the day on which the CUSTOMER, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CUSTOMER, physically takes possession of the last item.
In the case of delivery of the PRODUCT in several batches or pieces, the withdrawal period will expire fourteen (14) days after the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, physically take possession of the last batch or piece.
To exercise his right of withdrawal, the CUSTOMER must make his request through the contact form. You must be logged in to your account to access it.
The CUSTOMER may also notify his decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unambiguous statement to 54 Rue de la Bongarde 92390 Villeneuve-La-Garenne or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for the withdrawal period to be respected, the CUSTOMER must transmit his communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
In the event of withdrawal by the CUSTOMER, the SELLER undertakes to refund all sums paid, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting, if applicable, from the CUSTOMER's choice of a delivery method other than the standard delivery method offered by the SELLER), from the date on which he is informed of the CUSTOMER's decision to withdraw. (Article L.221-24 of the Consumer Code).
Unless he offers to recover the PRODUCTS himself, the SELLER may defer the refund until the PRODUCTS have been recovered or until the CUSTOMER has provided proof of shipment of the PRODUCTS, the date chosen being the earliest of these events.
The SELLER will make the refund using the same means of payment as the one used by the CUSTOMER for the initial transaction, unless the CUSTOMER expressly agrees to the use of another means of payment and provided that the refund does not incur any fees for the CUSTOMER.
In any case, the CUSTOMER must, no later than fourteen (14) days after communicating his decision to withdraw from this contract, return the goods to: 54 RUE DE LA BONGARDE 92390 VILLENEUVE-LA-GARENNE
This period is deemed to be respected if the CUSTOMER returns the goods before the expiration of the fourteen (14) day period.
The CUSTOMER must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
In the event that the weight of the PRODUCT would prevent the CUSTOMER from returning the PRODUCT by post, the CUSTOMER must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The PRODUCT must be returned in accordance with the SELLER's instructions and must include all delivered accessories.
The CUSTOMER's liability is only engaged with regard to any depreciation of the goods resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and proper functioning of the PRODUCT. In other words, the CUSTOMER has the possibility to test the PRODUCT, but his liability may be engaged if he carries out manipulations other than those necessary.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- Provision of services fully performed before the end of the withdrawal period and whose performance has begun after the express prior agreement of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal;
- Supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market
- Supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized
- Supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed software that have been unsealed after delivery
- Newspaper, periodical, magazine (except subscription contract)
- Provision of accommodation services other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering or services related to leisure activities if the offer provides for a specific date or period of performance
- Supply of goods that are mixed with other items in an indissociable manner
- Supply of sealed goods that cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed by the CUSTOMER after DELIVERY
- supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations on the market beyond the control of the SELLER
- Urgent maintenance or repair work to be carried out at the consumer's home and expressly requested by him, within the limit of spare parts and work strictly necessary to meet the emergency;
- Provision of non-supplied digital content if execution has started with the prior express agreement of the consumer, who has also acknowledged that he will lose his right of withdrawal as a result
- contracts concluded at a public auction